- Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 1970: Well, this is a fantastic toner! It's quite expensive but it's worth it in my books. It's great for balancing your pH on your skin, helping fight wrinkles, but smells like crap... C'est la vie...
- Shiseido Perfect Oil: I love the Shiseido Perfect line and am a big fan of everything I've used so far and the Perfect Oil is no exception! This is great for getting dirt and makeup off your face and use this almost daily! I use two pumps and it's lasted me quite a while!
- Biore Aqua Rich Sunscreen: Again, summer... sunscreen... a match made in skincare heaven! Wrinkles and dark spots are somewhat preventable with the proper care, such as sunscreen. This is by far my favorite and it will continue to be my beloved! It absorbs quickly, is very moisturizing, and is needed in your skincare routine!
- S'well Water Bottle: Well, no thanks to my friend Darci, I am obsessed with these water bottles! I seriously thought Matt was going to kill me when I spent a small fortune on my first two, the medium sized ones. They claim to keep hot things hot and cold things cold and that is partially true. If you're going to be out in the sun all day, your water will warm up, but not as much in just a regular water bottle. I bought water bottle ice cube trays and my water stays nice and cold all day and doesn't sweat which is great! The large size is said to hold an entire bottle of wine and keep carbonation fresh... Just throwing that out there! And they come in all sorts of great colors which is very addicting. But how many water bottles does one really need...?
- H&M Floral Hair Ties (similar here): I don't like putting things in my favorites that aren't available anymore or are LE b/c I want you to be able to get it if you want it too, but these were too good not to put in here. I've been wearing my hair in a bun basically everyday because it is so hot out, no other hairstyle is acceptable! So after I put my hair up I dress it up a little by putting these floral hair ties around the bun! It's so easy, makes it look nice so you don't have to have a super neat or messy/neat bun, and you're ready to go!
- Makeup Brush Guards: These are worth every penny! Like most things, there are good quality ones and poor quality ones. The link is the first set I bought and they are great, came in a few sizes, and very stiff so will hold the shape well. I bought these brush guards a few days after because I liked them so much. While they came in fun colors, they are all one size and are not stiff but will do the job. I used them to reshape the brushes after I washed them but not I keep them on my brushes to keep them looking nice! I spent a lot of money on my brushes and want to keep them nice for as long as possible and that includes taking care of them, washing them, and keeping their shape.
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara: This is my HG mascara and it's great! I can put this on and it will last all day!
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner: Same goes for this liner. It's not terribly exciting but I can wear it all day and it won't budge. Well worth it in my book!
What are your favorites this month? I need a new shopping list! :-)