Gosh where has this month gone! It seems like this whole year has been flying by so quickly!
- Jack Black lip balms- these have been a life saver! March has been very cold and my poor chapped lips have been awful. These are my favorite to carry around in my purse because I don't have to stick my finger in it. I'm a klutz and will probably drop the tin plus my fingers might not be the cleanest while out and about. I have so many flavors and these are my go-to balms! You can't go wrong with any flavors too!
- Illamasqua Allure Powder Blush- This highly pigmented blush is just so lovely but you do have to be careful with the application because it's really easy to look like a clown with these blushes!
- Becca Blush in Flowerchild- I picked this up with a 10% off coupon I had at Sephora recently and Becca blushes live up to the hype! Again, these are extremely pigmented so you have to be careful of the application but it's so gorgeous!
- Sigma duo fibre powder/blush F15- These highly pigmented blushes would not be possible without this brush! All you need is a swirl and a tap and any blush will apply beautifully! At first I didn't like this brush when it came with my set because I thought it was just for powder, but after using it with my super pigmented blushes, I am now wanting a second!
- Makeup Geek Sweet Dreams- a light champagne loose shimmer powder has been just so easy! I'll do this all over the lid with a liner and this is my go-to look for easy days or rushed days or just simple days. I've been loving simple eye looks lately and Sweet Dreams has been a huge favorite of mine!
- The Face Shop Strawberry hand cream- If you know me at all, I hate tubs or jars because it's not as sanitary as pumps, but it smells amazing I couldn't resist! I love putting this one at night because for some reason my hands are always dry before I go to bed. This isn't as moisturizing as L'Occitaine's cream but with how yummy it smells I can get past it! The only problem is it makes me want to eat strawberries whenever I use it!
- Givenchy Very Irresistable- This is a great floral perfume to just spray and go when you're running out the door, which is what I have been using this for! And I'm pretty excited because I'm over half way through with this and I've never finished a perfume before!
- Tiffany & Co. Paloma Picasso's Loving Heart Earrings- I love my diamond studs my husband got me for our ten year anniversary last summer, but they are screw backs so if I don't have any time to screw them in, I always reach for these! At first I thought they looked a little juvenile with the hearts but I don't care! They were pricey and I like them!
What are were your favorites for March? I'd love to hear about them!