Again, my computer is acting strange so while I took the pictures, I am unable to upload them. I will update it when we can figure out what's wrong with my computer.
This is my birthday month so I'm always going to love April! I was thinking about doing a birthday post so let me know if you'd like to see what I got from my amazing friends! If you follow me on instagram you've already seen my birthday haul! But anyway! Let's get into what I've been loving in April!
- Hakuhodo G5537BkSL Powder Brush pointed, $35. Wow. Just wow. I don't really think I need to go on. This is one of the softest lightest brushes I've ever felt. It's phenomenal for highlighting. Do yourself and your face a favor and buy one. You're welcome.
- Hakuhodo Fan Brush GS, $80. This is a beautiful brush and incredibly soft. Since this has more hair than the above brush, it's firmer and great for a setting powder.
- YSL Volupté Tint-In-Oil. The ones pictured are #6, #7, and #8. These are going to just be a constant favorite of mine so I apologize in advanced if these reoccur and you get annoyed by seeing these, but just get one and you'll see why these are amazing! This is a tinted gloss that will lightly stain your lips, they are very hydrating, and fade beautifully, and they are really special. I can't wait to get more! haha!
- Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup. I have been trying to use this foundation and ended up falling in love with it in the process! How romantic! It's a light to medium coverage, gives me a dewy look, and makes my flawed skin look flawless! Now my love affair with this foundation is due in part to my next favorite...
- Beauty Blender. I was loathing the above foundation but I had spent a small fortune on it. My friend suggested to apply this with a beauty blender and BAM! Loved the foundation and loved the beauty blender! I might have mentioned both before but I've been loving them in April so I had to include these!
- Coach Poppy Perfume. My friend gave me the rollerball she didn't want anymore and I have been loving this for a while! It's a great spring scent but I think it was limited edition so when it's gone, it's gone.
That wraps up my favorites for this month! What have you been loving? I'm always looking for good recommendations!
Bon voyage! I depart on my cruise on Saturday so I'll see you when I get back!