Well, I know I skipped January because I didn't have any empties but I am please to report I have a few for February! I'm also trying a new format to let me know if you like it or not!
- Ponds Evening Soothe Towelettes. These are great at taking your makeup off before you use a cleanser. I'm not sure what the pH balance is of these but they do a great job for me so I'm pretty happy with them! Already have a backup!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo, Cherry. This was my first experience with dry shampoo so I'm always going to have a soft spot for them. I really like it. The scent is nice and the shampoo does a good job. It goes on white but you just need to massage your scalp to disperse the product. I really like it. I have just repurchased this.
- L'Occitane Jenipapo Lip Gloss. This technically isn't an empty but the scent did change on me so I'm tossing it. I bought it in July (my friend was visiting and I purchased it with her) and the expiration date says 6M which means 6 Months after you open it, so that's about right. Since this was a limited edition for summer, I cannot repurchase this if I wanted it again. If I had the chance, I probably wouldn't repurchase it because I already have a lot and they are great!
- Juice Beauty Green Apply Age Defy Moisturizer. This is a deluxe sample I received in a Glossybox; while this was nice, thick, and creamy, I wouldn't repurchase this for the full sized product. It was just ok.
- Korean Face Masks. I normally don't keep these but I since I used them today, I thought I'd include them! I signed up for a one month mask subscription where I received Asian masks and thought I'd finally use some today! The eye mask was nice but the nose mask was a Korean version of Biore nose strip masks. Nothing great.
- L'Oreal True Match Concealer. Again, I was more than half way through this when I noticed it started to smell a bit funny. There are some numbers on there but there isn't an expiration date or a manufacturing date. The coloring was the same but the scent changed so into the trash it goes!
What did you finish up this month?