- Bauble Bar's Pearl Earring Jackets: Well, ever since I discovered ear jackets, I have just been obsessed!! My favorite place to get them is, of course, Bauble Bar! I love the big pearls and smaller studs! They are so great! Very chic, can be dressed up or down, def get a pair!
- Becca's Champagne Pop: I've been still wearing minimal makeup lately and of course I still wear my highlighter! The one I have been reaching for the most is Champagne Pop! #highlightonfleek
- Missha Magic Cushion CC Cream: While this color is still slightly too light for me at the moment, if I warm up my face with some bronzer it looks just fine. Now I am definitely a convert to cushion compacts! But I think my obsession is starting to get a little overboard because while I have three, I keep looking for more! The Missha one is my most reached for one out of the two I have tried so far and I just love it! And it just happens to be the least expensive at around $16; it doesn't come with any refills though.
- Biologique's Organic Shea Butter: My parents bought this for a gift for me while they were in Canada. I couldn't find a place that sold this brand stateside, but I just adore this! My left ring finger and middle finger have been hit with such dry skin the past month, I had to stop wearing my wedding rings. While they still aren't healed or back to normal, this shea butter has gone such a long way to helping restore my skin! I just love it! It can be a little on the greasy side but I don't mind! My skin runs very dry so anything to give it moisture I don't mind at all!
- Benefit's Hoola Bronzer: Like I mentioned above, my beloved Missha cushion is a tad too light for my skin now but one swipe of this (ok, well, more like 4-5 swipes) and boom! Awesome! And while I still love my Nars Ita brush, the brush that comes with the Hoola is my go to because it's right there when I open it up! This is about the only brush that has come with makeup that I haven't thrown away and regularly use!
- Pure Smile's Snail Lip Treatment: Again, with my dry hands, before bed I put on hand cream, shea butter, and on my lips I always put this on! I have to make sure to get my puppy kisses and husband kisses in before I put this on because it's very sticky! While I still love my Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask, this is easier because it's in a tube you can apply directly on your lips instead of putting it on your fingers. Also, you can't beat the price! I keep one in my nightstand so it's literally the last thing I put on! When I wake up in the morning, I still feel like I have something on my lips which I really love!
- Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb: I have been alternating between this and Burberry, and you know I love Burberry and haven't mentioned Flowerbomb in a while, so I thought I'd chose this instead! I just adore the travel size for two reasons; one, it takes me forever to finish a perfume, and two, I can travel with it! And if you throw in the less expensive price, it's a win win win!
What were your favorites this past month?