Well, first off, I'd like to apologize for this post being about two weeks late. Matt and I were looking for a camera and we finally decided on one, then we had to wait for it to be shipped. I knew I wanted to do a video of my haul because I just love watching haul videos! So I'm sorry this is so late! Also, I had placed three orders total during Sephora's VIB Rouge sale in early November. My first order was a gift for a friend which was sent directly to her in Seattle. The second was my main haul, and the last was when I realized I was almost out of moisturizer!
This has been so exciting for me to finally blog and film about because now I can FINALLY start using all my new goodies!
- Laura Mercier Le Petite Souffles Body Creme Collection, Limited Edition, $60.00: I had been eyeing her body cremes for a while, but they are so expensive! A full sized jar is $60. This set is great because it has all of her scents (I mean, how can you choose between creme brûlée and almond coconut milk?!?) and you are getting the exact same amount as you would be if you had gotten a full sized one. And these are travel friendly! I just realized I talk about travel friendly items like I travel a lot... which I don't. Anyway! I am excited to start trying them!
- SK II Facial Treatment Mask, $135.00: I love these masks! Yes, they are very expensive. Yes, they work wonders! I will use one for about 20-25 minutes, then fold it back up, put it back in the pouch, put it in a ziplock baggie, stick it in the fridge, and reuse it next week. And if I don't, I will slather all that essence all over my body. These cotton sheets are just so thick and so luxurious! I adore them! So considering I get two uses out of them, I am slightly ok with the price. Just slightly though.
- SK II Facial Treatment Essence, Eye, $95.00: I have been eyeing this eye cream for over a year. I am slightly closer to finishing up my two eye creams now so I will start to incorporate this into my routine very soon!
- Sunday Riley Luna Oil, $105.00: If you remember part of my Skincare Series, I did an in-depth look and review on the oil, and it's fantastic. I finally got the full sized and I'm so happy I did! I recommended this to a friend and when she finally used it, she texted me in the morning telling me she had great results and her skin plumped up and felt incredible! I am so happy she likes it so much!
- Clarisonic Luxe Facial Brush Head, $30.00: Nothing too exciting here. My old brush head broke and I needed a new one.
- Shiseido IBUKI Refining Moisturizer, $45.00: Again, nothing exciting. I actually kind of hate buying staples because it's not fun! lol! Does anyone else feel that way? I mean, I'm happy to have something that I like so much I can repurchase it, but it's just not fun!
- Chloe Roses de Chloe, Rollerball, $28.00: I was in the store to try to find something and I just randomly picked this up. My doorman LOVES scents and he loves Chloe on his girlfriend so I saw this one and tried it on. I really like it! Even though it is very floral I feel it can still transition to fall and winter! And you know me and rollerballs!
- Atelier Cologne Layering Duo in Orange Sanguine & Vanille Insensée, $35.00: I was very excited to get this! My friend had this and she really likes this so I put it into my cart! A lot of people like to layer perfumes to create a custom scent for them, instead of wearing what everyone else has on. People with a Jo Malone collection like to do this, being very popular in Korea. I was so excited to try this out and both smell just wonderful by themselves and it's amazing together! I cannot wait to start getting more scents from Atelier! They are more affordable than Jo Malone and they come in rollerballs!
- Chosungah 22 Dual Lip Tint & Gloss (from L to R) in Velvet, Cashmere, Chiffon, & Lace, $19.00: I love lip tints! For the most part, they are kiss proof, they last an incredibly long time, they are food and drink proof, and a little goes a long way, as long as you let it dry properly! I am very happy Korean beauty products are becoming more mainstream. I like to think of it as a secret club that everyone is becoming aware of which will make it easier to find things! I am lucky and live in NYC so I have Chinatown and Koreatown close to me so I can find some things pretty easily. I am so excited to try these out and I just looked back at Sephora's website to put a hyperlink in here, and one of the colors is sold out! So that means a lot of people bought it! Yay! I also adore these names! They're all fabric! How sweet!
- Chosungah 22 Flavorful Lipstick (from L to R) in Chai Tea, Golden Peach Tea, & Guava Tint Jello, $18.00: I read reviews on these and the first two are translucent and the last has some color to it. I cannot wait to try them out! And these names are all teas? But what about the last one? Am I missing something?
- Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Starlight, $44.00: Well, if you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know my love affair with Kevyn Aucoin goes very, very deep. It's real. And it's here to stay. I have Candlelight from last year and now I am so happy to have Starlight! It's just gorgeous! Nuff said. <drops mic... then picks it back up>
- Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in Pink Glow, $46.00: This was probably one of the first things in my cart as I was shopping for the sale. I love her highlighters and could not resist this one! I thought about the golden one but decided to get the pink one! It's smaller than a shimmer brick, and the packaging is a little harder to open, but overall I am very happy!
Well, I am officially shopped out! Oh look! A new neutrals palette! But I had been planning and saving for this, and along with some store credits, I was able to get a lot of stuff I wanted and needed! And as the title suggests, I have my second video up! What do you think about it? I hope I don't sound so nervous because I definitely was! Did you watch my first one? Thoughts?
What did you get for the sale? Anything I need? lol
Aaaaaaand.... Here's my second video! I feel a lot more relaxed but I was still fairly nervous! I hope you like it!