Too Faced has released their holiday palette, Le Grand Palais, for $58.00. Their shadows are really nice and I'm so happy to see the names of the shadows printed on the palette, even if they are really light. And of course, they have included their ever-so-popular Melted lipstick in Peony (please read this sarcastically). If you are unfamiliar with Peony, they have been pushing this color so much and I haven't seen this color look nice on anyone. I have a free deluxe sample of it and I look like a 90s pop star. I do not have it with me at the moment but I can update a few swatches if you want.
Will you be getting it?
What it is:
An exclusive, full-face collection 18 eye shadows, two blushes, a bronzer, a highlighter, a deluxe Better Than Sex mascara, a deluxe Melted Lipstick, and a deluxe Shadow Insurance.
What it does:
Unveil your best full face makeup look with this beautiful collection. This exclusive limited-edition set features Too Faced’s top-selling products, including the deluxe-size, award-winning Better Than Sex Mascara, deluxe Melted Peony Long Wear Liquified Lipstick, cult-favorite Shadow Insurance Eye Primer, two bronzers, one blush, one highlighter, and 18 gorgeous eye shadows in hand-selected, festive shades. This versatile full-face kit includes step-by-step glamour guides so you can easily create an array of looks.
This set contains:
- 3 x 0.07 oz Eye shadow in White Christmas, Satin Sheets, Vintage Lace
- 15 x 0.06 oz Eye shadow in Delightful, Moon on Their Wings, Cobblestone, City Lights, Dreamlight, String of Lights, Yule Log, Wish List, Arc de Triomphe, Belle Femme, Stiletto, Eiffel, Midnight in Paris, Champs Elysees, Party Dress
- 2 x 0.08 oz Blush in Stardust, Skyline
- 0.08 oz Luminizer in Flush
- 0.08 oz Bronzer in Sun Bunny
- Step-by-step glamour guides